Monday, February 25, 2008

Yummy Yummy Haight Street

All You Knead. I guess it’s all right there in the title, but this Haight street jewel is one of my favorite restaurants in the city. It’s the kind of place where everything on the menu is delicious, and they even serve breakfast all day! The huge booths are broken in and comfortable and there is always something interesting to look at on the walls. The extensive menu offers everything from breakfast to sandwiches to pizza-the best part is it’s cheap! Two people can easily dine for less than 20 dollars. I have spent much of my life eating BLT’s (bacon, lettuce, tomato-just incase), and for that reason I might even call myself a BLT connoisseur. All You Knead has one of the most amazing BLT sandwiches I have ever tasted, and I even bring my friends and family to AYK and make them order this delightful treat. It is served on fresh baked 7-grain toast with just the right amount of perfectly sliced tomato’s and crunchy lettuce, and they never skimp on the bacon, which is cooked just right! All You Knead also cuts their own French fries and season them with a secret red spicy powder. Although the place can get a bit crowded for breakfast and lunch on the weekends, don’t be discouraged, the service is relatively quick and orderly. Bottom line if you are ever on Haight street and wondering where to stop in for a quick bite, look no further that All You Knead! Oh and if you want my advice, order a BLT, I promise you will be satisfied.